About ISB Telephone Banking
FREE to all ISB loan and deposit customers. (Even the call is toll free – from anywhere in the USA.) Dial 1-800-991-4259
Enjoy BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS 24 hours a day, 7 days a week* from any touch-tone phone.
ISB Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Verify account balances, ATM transactions & cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts ... and more.
Set-up ISB Telephone Banking by calling: 1-800-991-4259 or stop by an ISB office for assistance.
Getting Started – first time user instructions
Be ready with your TEN DIGIT** account number(s), along with the last four digits
of the primary account holder's SSN (social security number). This SSN info will only be needed for the initial account set-up.
**NOTE: If you have a 9 DIGIT account number you will need to add an extra "0" (zero) to make it useable for Telephone Banking purposes. Add this extra zero AFTER the first two digits of your account number (which are either "01" or "02"), as follows: 0100012345
_ _ 0 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Select and enter a FOUR DIGIT PIN (Personal Identification Number). You may enter any 4-digit number combination of your choosing – make sure you can remember it, since you will need to enter your PIN each time you wish to access your account(s).***
Follow the automated attendant's easy-to-understand voice instructions by pressing the appropriate buttons on your touch-tone phone. (Once you become familiar with ISB Telephone Banking, you can move directly to the function desired without waiting for the automated attendant to provide instructions.)
If you need additional information or assistance, feel free to call the ISB Offices during normal business hours.
- *The ISB Telephone Banking system may not be available on Sundays from 12 AM (midnight) – 4 AM due to periodic host maintenance.
- ***Never reveal your 4 DIGIT PIN to anyone. Do NOT write it down with other account numbers. Remember: no one from ISB will ever call to ask you for your PIN over the telephone.
- All transactions conducted after business hours will be effective as of the next business day.
- Account information requested after business hours will reflect information as of the last business day.
Lost or Stolen PINs
If you believe your Telephone Banking PIN has been lost or stolen, you may restore the security of your Telephone Banking service by immediately changing your PIN. Press 1 to go to your "Account Information" and select Option 6, "Change Personal ID# (PIN)." Call Investment Savings Bank immediately at (814) 944-0843 or (814) 695-7551 between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday if you experience any difficulty.
All FDIC-member institutions and their customers are governed by something known as "Reg D," which limits the number of transfers and withdrawals that you can make from any Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA), Statement Savings Account or Passbook Savings Account.
As a result, only 6 transfers per month may be made out of these accounts to another account at ISB or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made and payable to third parties.
We realize this seems a bit confusing at first, so please feel free to ask if you have questions or need further clarification into how Reg D limitations may impact your specific circumstances.
Regulation D Notice
This notice is to inform you of withdrawal and transfer limitations on your Money Market Deposit Account, Statement Savings Account and Passbook Savings Account. Please take a minute to review the following important account information.
Under FDIC Regulation D 204.2(d) (2), you are permitted to make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, per month to another account (including a transaction account, such as a checking account) at the same financial institution or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made and payable to third parties.
Money Market Deposit Accounts also have a limit of no more than three(3) checks used to make transfers and withdrawals during a monthly statement cycle.
- Automatic Transfers for the purpose of paying loans at the same institution.
- Withdrawals and transfers to another account at the same institution that are made by mail, messenger, automated teller machine (ATM) or in person.
- Checks payable to third parties.
- Transactions made with a point-of-sale (Visa Debit Card).
- ACH Debits (prearranged debits from your account such as insurance payments).
- Transfers from a savings account pursuant to a preauthorized arrangement to cover overdrafts on a transaction (checking) account (Savings Sweep).
- Transfers from a savings account through a voice-response (Telephone Banking) or PC Banking system (Internet Banking).
If you have questions about specific account functions available
through ISB Telephone Banking, please call (814) 944-0843 or visit
a branch office.